We are hiring!
Operations executive will be responsible for managing events on event day. Managing events can include the following
1. Pre-event activities.
2. Laying/dismantling of timing mats at multiple locations on the race track.
3. Coordinating with event organisers to ensure the event is successful.
Location - Delhi NCR (Gurugram).
Employment duration - Full time as well as part time
What you need to have
1. Graduate degree.
2. Good communication skills. Both written and oral.
3. Prior experience in event management/service industry is a bonus
4. Should be comfortable traveling outside delhi/ncr for up to 8 days a month.
What do you get
1. Competitive salary with perks
2. Exposure to one of the fastest growing market in India (fitness event organization)
3. First hand experience to manage customers. If you are looking for a career in the the service industry this role could be a great start.
4. Challenging work to help you grow as a leader.
5. Most events happen on Sunday. Instead of Sunday the weekly off will be any other day.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Design and implementation of new features
- Strong working knowledge of relational database systems including PostgreSQL with the ability to undestand and write SQL
- Desire to learn and work in a team based environment
- A sense of fun and keenness to build products which make a difference.
- Liking for outdoor travel on weekends (to support our operational part)